

Mia was invited to the neighbor's princess party, so Samuel crashed it as a prince.

Mia's first ever trick or treat. She is now a fan of this trick or treat thing. Mia walked into many of the homes and asked questions and checked out their fish tanks and pet their dogs. She was so excited by every piece of candy given to her. She ran to me and swatted down to dig through her bag to show me each treat. Mia totally missed the concept that the faster you go, the more candy you get. Grace was very patient with her.

Here's a pretty pretty baby in the light of the sunset at Ragged Point.

Mia always asks for "down hair." She is disappointed when I explain that her hair is "up and out hair." Hanging the beads onto her braids has satisfied her desire for "down hair" this week.
I love this picture of her. It really captures her confident, intelligent, sassy personality.
1 comment:
Every time I check out your blog I go away with a warm feeling and a big smile. You are doing a wonderful job with those beautiful children. What a rich life you are providing for them. Glad the faux hawk is gone on Sam. He is more handsome every day. AND Mia..oh mya what a beauty.hugs to you and yours, Carolyn
Post a Comment