Hi Kim, Thanks again for letting us join you for Mia'a party. Our little Meris was short on sleep and was not behaving so sorry for the early departure. The food was excellent, I really, really love it! Wanted to let you know....our FDL came in the mail today. Yahoooo! We will find out tomorrow what our actual ranking number is. Talk to you soon. Jana
2 comments:
Hi Kim,
Looks like you and Mia are having a lot of fun. I think of you guys often and look forward to getting together again.
Hi Kim,
Thanks again for letting us join you for Mia'a party. Our little Meris was short on sleep and was not behaving so sorry for the early departure. The food was excellent, I really, really love it! Wanted to let you know....our FDL came in the mail today. Yahoooo! We will find out tomorrow what our actual ranking number is. Talk to you soon. Jana
Post a Comment