A request was made by a fellow adopter for a few more words to accompany the pictures, so here goes:
My favorite things about Mia:
her little feet
her tiny hands as they open and shut when she waves
her funny little voice babbling all the time
her "hiiiiiiii!!!!!!"
I love that she is gentle with animals and other kids.
When given a soft blanket or a stuft animal, Mia rubs her face into it and sqeezes it.
She makes little smacking sounds when she feeds her dolls, stuft animals, the cats, or me a pretend bottle.
her eyes sparkle when she smiles
I love it when she concentrates so very hard on some task, that she forgets to swallow, begins to drool, and breathes really heavy. I always know she's up to something when I hear her breathing heavy.
she has enough humor to understand that a chihuahua in a dress is something to squeal over
she is fearlessly friendly
she sleeps almost 12 hours every night without waking! She takes a nap every day!
When Mia hears music, from a toy, the radio, in a grocery store or where ever, her eye brows shoot up and she does a bobbing torso bounce. If she's mid-crawl, she'll do a head bang move.
My very favorite thing is when she pats my chest, and in her little voice says, "Mama." ...but I'm a bit biased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, kim, I'm all teary now! :)
Post a Comment